Re: contracted braille and orca

Hi All,
I would be interested in this as well. The installed orca package over here claims to support contracted braille, but when I check the checkbox there are no tables to choose from. I looked in the liblouis data directory and there seem to be many. I'm using orca from unstable at the moment, along with the rest of my system.
Thanks much,
Zack.