Speakup modules in squeeze

There is a big problem with the current linux-modules-extra-2.6 package,
which is that the resulting binary packages are related to their source
only by build-dependency, and this does not ensure that corresponding
source and binary packages are kept released together.  The FTP team had
to spend a long time making sure this happened for lenny and is not
prepared to do so again.  Therefore, linux-modules-extra-2.6 will be
removed and not included in squeeze.

Those modules that may be needed at installation time will be added to
the linux-2.6 package, and the speakup modules are clearly among those.
I have added patches that put them under drivers/staging:

svn://svn.debian.org/svn/kernel/dists/trunk/linux-2.6/debian/patches/features/all/speakup/

Please review these and let the kernel team know whenever speakup needs
to be updated.  Currently staging drivers are only built for x86 because
many of them are not really portable.  I think this is not the case for
speakup, so let me know if it should be built for more architectures.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism. - Harrison