Re: Issue with Orca and liblouis in testing

Alex Bernier <alex.bernier@free.fr> (12/10/2009):
> Hello,

Hi,

> When I run orca, I get the following message :
> <log>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
>   File "/usr/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/orca/orca.py", line 55, in <module>
>     import braille
>   File "/usr/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/orca/braille.py", line 47, in <module>
>     _defaultContractionTable = louis.getDefaultTable()
> AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'getDefaultTable'
> </log>
>
> If this issue is not already known, tell me if you want more precisions.

it looks like you have some locally-installed pieces of software,
given you have /usr/local paths. I guess that interferes with the
packaged bits, so you probably want to remove them and try again?

Mraw,
KiBi.