Re: at-spi2

Hi All:

at-spi2 is still under development and there are a number of tasks to do before it can supplant the existing at-spi for use by assistive technologies:

http://live.gnome.org/Accessibility/BonoboDeprecation

The target is for GNOME 3.0 (most likely what GNOME 2.30 will become), and we have a goal of being feature complete for the GNOME 2.29.1 release.

Will