Re: liblouis misc fixes

Hello,

I've included almost all fixes, thanks!

Loïc Minier, le Thu 06 Aug 2009 17:36:56 +0100, a écrit :
>   * Don't override LD_LIBRARY_PATH completely as this breaks fakeroot.

Take care of the case when LD_LIBRARY_PATH is empty, that adds the
current directory.

>   * Use AC_CONFIG_FILES/AC_OUTPUT to generate python/louis/__init__.py.

I was tempted to do such kind of thing, but
expr $LIBLOUIS_CURRENT - $LIBLOUIS_AGE
is really not portable, see the libtool script for examples of what
happens on other OSes.  Also, you are missing the library suffix which
may also vary, etc.  That's really not something we can submit upstream
which does need to support other OSes than linux.