Re: Which version of Debian x64 should I debug

Bill Cox, le Tue 30 Jun 2009 19:32:42 -0400, a écrit :
> Which 64-bit version of Debian should I be working on?  Lenny?  Sid?
> Squeeze?

I'd advise using the current stable version, i.e. Lenny, as Squeeze is
still having a few transitions and Lenny is not so old (released
in February)

> I figure this is probably the best list to post bugs on, as
> I see more developers here than on the Ubuntu accessibility list.

There aren't so many developers here either. For generic questions not
related to accessibility, debian-devel should probably be preferred. In
the case of vinux, debian-live is probably a good list too, for
LiveCD-related iquestions.