Missing braille tables in the Lenny NetBoot image

Hello,

I've installed Debian Lenny with the NetBoot image.
I got braille support durring the installation, but I didn't got the specified braille table.
I've specified the "no-p" table.
I used the same parameters as in Etch, brltty=driver,port,table
Am I missing something new?

Also, the braille support didn't appear after the instal.
I saw "Running BRLTTY" near the end of the process, but after rebooting, BRLTTY didn't start.
Is these problems known, or is it only me who gets them?
:-)

Regards, Martin