Re: Release notes: section about Braille displays in installing.dbk/installing.po

Hi Christian and Samuel,

I would not remove the Braille section as it describes how one can install Lenny with a braille display. The procedure is different compared to Etch and was not explained in any official documentation back then. Thus I created the bug #500441 and submitted the section.

If you think the paragraph in the release notes is unsuitable, I would agree to the admission into the Debian Installation Guide. IMHO it has so far not been explained that one can hear an acoustic signal and has to press the tab key before entering the boot parameters.

Thanks in advance.

Simon