link to Bobby broken (was: error on Accessibility page)

[ debian-accessibility in Cc ]

On Fri, Dec 04, 2009 at 09:20:33AM +0000, Andrew Arch wrote:
> On http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-accessibility/index.en.html
> you have a link to Bobby(tm). Bobby has been discontinued for some
> time and the link goes to "File not Found". I respectfully suggest
> you remove this reference.

Thanks Andrew for your notice.

Dear accessibility team, thanks for your comments about Andrew's report.
Maybe the link to http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/tools/ may be a good
replacement for this link to Booby tool.

Please use smart_change.pl or tell us the link change/removal you want
to perform.

Thanks and best regards.

--
Simon Paillard