Re: Ironic: Blends page for accessibility is not fully accessible

On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 03:43:07PM +0200, Mario Lang wrote:
> I just noticed that this page
> http://blends.debian.net/accessibility/
> is not fully accessible since the bar chart that is supposed to show
> mailing list activity is a graphical object only.

I fully agree here and I just had some interesting discussion about
this issue.

> Maybe we could do something about this and have the data represented
> in some textual form as well?  It looks pretty odd to have accessibility
> problems in the pages which are supposed to inform about accessibility.

I agree and I hope we could sort out this at DebConf.  If I remember
right I have seen you on the list of participiants and I'm looking
foreward to discuss this in person with you.

See you

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de