Re: Supports BrlTTY alsamixer?

Good morning,

On Wed, 25 Feb 2009, Simon Bienlein wrote:

Hello everyone,

when I start alsamixer on my Debian Lenny system, I can not readout the volume control data. No cursor tracking is taking place here. Can the program be operated with BrlTTY and if yes, with which tricks?

I use either amixer or alsamixer. I've no problems with the latter. As soon as I hit up or down arrow, the cursor goes to the right of the volume numbers and they change every time I press the up or down arrow keys.

Regards,

Bertil