Lenny installer

I recently decided to replace my copy of the Lenny installer RC1 with
RC2, but had difficulty finding the link to it. So instead I grabbed
the January 5 daily build. In that daily build, the initial beep seems
not to be present to indicate when to proceed with the installation
process.

Questions: Where to find RC2?  Has the beep been removed from RC2 also?

Chuck

--
The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (84% of Full)

                My web site: http://hallenbeck.ftml.net
                                --------
The strong give up and move away, while the weak give up and stay.