Re: Installing with braille support

Sauro Cesaretti, le Tue 22 Jul 2008 11:34:28 +0200, a écrit :
> In particular, I'd like to use the net installer and I'm using a baum
> braille display ( supervario 40) connected via usb.

Direct USB, not a serial-to-USB converter?  In that case you can just
boot the CD with the device plugged-in, it will automatically be
detected.

Else, I've put some information on
http://brl.thefreecat.org/wiki/moin.cgi/debian

Could somebody take the time to get this kind of information integrated
to the official Debian installer manual so that this stops being a FaQ ?
:)