Re: help available

Frank Carmickle, le Wed 16 Jul 2008 20:23:00 -0400, a écrit :
> Samuel your cry for help has been heard.

Cool :)

> What can I do?  I have some experience building debs.

Well, for instance you could help with the accessibility packages,
be it to report bugs, help fixing them, trying to update debian
packages to upstream versions, packaging tools (there was a request
for speechd-up, a package already exists, but it doesn't really fit
nowadays' standards), etc.

> I am not a C programmer so I can't help in that area.

Not really a problem for a lot of the packaging issues.

> I don't mind reading docs and learning new things.

Then you can dive a bit into http://www.debian.org/devel/ ;)

Also, as I mentioned on the speakup mailing list, the debian installer
manual probably deserves an accessibility section explaining how to
activate it for installation for instance.