Re: Installing Orca from svn under Debian

On Sat, Jul 12, 2008 at 04:17:55PM +1000, Jason White wrote:

> While it is possible for both the Debian and svn versions of Orca to be
> installed on the same system, the problem is how to control which will be run
> when the Gnome environment starts Orca. I don't know whether the first version

It will be the svn ran at gnome start up. confirm this with: orca -v
when orca is talking in a gnome terminal.
If you want to automatically start the debian version of orca for some
reason, you could probably just point to the binary somehow. I could
look it up if you want, but not a lot of point because your better off
just using the one from svn which will be started by gnome at start not
the debian one...

Cheers,

--
Daniel Dalton