Accessibility topic for the 2008 edition of LSM

"An `accessibility' topic is scheduled for the 2008 edition of LSM (in
Mont de Marsan, South-West of France).  I would like to extend it to
handicap in general, and I am looking for contacts into that direction.
The program would be

- what already exists (but lacks advertisement and integration)
- what is missing (and is yet to be imagined)

The target audience is associations, firms, developers, and users.  The
goal is both to advertise what exists, and to have developper meet
users' needs."*

*thx for the translation
--
Armelle? http://abul.org