The accessible GNOME app of the day

Hi.

While playing with orca and therefore with GNOME, I stumbled across
tomboy, a pretty neat wiki system for the desktop.  After a bit of fiddling,
I figured out that Orca can actually highlight tomboy links if you enable
the "underline" text attribute in the orca preferences.  Its off by default
for braille.  After this, and guessing that link activation is
done with Ctrl+Return I think tomboy deserves the title
of the accessible, and actually useful, application of the day.

The most useful thing (except the obvious permanent candidates like
firefox and maybe OOo) for me personally is still solfege, a blessing
that this tool finally got usable by the GNOME accessibility effort.

Whats your favourite accessible app of the day?

--
CYa,
  ⡍⠁⠗⠊⠕ | Debian Developer <URL:http://debian.org/>