Re: how can I disable brailleconsole in debian kernel?

Halim Sahin, le Mon 13 Oct 2008 10:19:58 +0000, a écrit :
> I am not sure what the purpose of this brailleconsole stuff is but I ll
> be happy to know howto disable it!!

Err, what do you mean by "disabling" it?  It is already not enabled by
default (except a bug that got fixed upstream and will be in debian too)

Or do you rather mean "enabling" it?  It is for now mostly a proof of
concept and just support the visiobraille device (which I know best).