Questions about Netinst and Live CD

Hi everyone,

I am interested in the Netinst and Live CD. I noticed about the Netinst
CD that there is no audible beep when the boot menu appears. I believe
to have read that a blip was planned to be installed. I had assumed that
I - like with the Etch CD - would stand at the boot prompt and could
enter the following to support my Braille display:

install brltty=ht,ttyS0,de

How does one have to act with the Netinst CD if one wants to give the
parameters for the Braille display to the installer?

About the Live CD: How does one have to act if one wants to start the
Live CD with a Braille display? Will a USB line be recognized
automatically and how can the parameters for the Braille table still be
given over?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Simon