Re: Video Streams from Fosdem

Samuel Thibault, le Sat 23 Feb 2008 17:14:29 +0100, a écrit :
> Just to mention that I will give a talk `How accessible is Debian?'
> tomorrow between 15:30 and 16:00 GMT+01,

Ok, I should have asked for 3/4h or even an hour to really cover all the
slides I had prepared, and brltty's XWindow driver crashed when I wanted
to switch the keyboard layout, so I had to restart my qemu session...

That said, I talked with people like Franz Pop afterwards, and they
really welcome any work on tags and tasksel stuff, and somebody
has already volunteered to write an accessibility chapter in the
installation manual!