Re: Video Streams from Fosdem

On Sat, Feb 23, 2008 at 05:14:29PM +0100, Samuel Thibault wrote:

> Just to mention that I will give a talk `How accessible is Debian?'
> tomorrow between 15:30 and 16:00 GMT+01, and it happens that live
> streams will be available:

This is excellent. Will there be OGG Vorbis files for download? If so, maybe
we should link to all such talks on a Web page for people who may be
interested.

I gave a related presentation at Linux.conf.au 2008 (http://linux.conf.au/);
if you visit the Programme page for Thursday, you will find links to the
recordings in Ogg Theora and Speex format.

The abstract and references are also available for download from the same
source.