Want to thank you!

Hello all,

first of all excuse me for my english, hope its good enougth to understand it.

I want to thank you for your good work! I am visual impaired but as yet not depend to an braille-device or voice response.

Luckily i only need high contrast output on my screen.

So i have to thank you very much, that you added high contrast themes to the CLI AND the GUI installer of debian!! (boot parameters: install theme=dark, installgui theme=dark)

Is it possible to use the same theme for other ncurses programs like dpkg?

Way to go!

Greets from Germany

Kurama08 powered by dict.leo.org