Re: Latest Gnome 2.18 and Orca packages for Debian?

On 6/25/07, Jason White <jasonw@ariel.its.unimelb.edu.au> wrote:
I'm interested in setting up Orca for the purpose of testing upcoming
alpha/beta releases of Mozilla, using BRLTTY for braille output.

I'm not sure when I'll have time to work on this, but my main question is as
to the best source of up to date Gnome and Orca Debian packages. Also, is
anyone packaging Firefox 3 alpha/beta versions for testing?

Hi,

gnome-orca is already in Debian unstable. You can even get 2.19.x from
experimental too.

No idea about Firefox 3 though.

Kartik Mistry  | Eng: kartikmistry.org/blog
0xD1028C8D | Guj: kartikm.wordpress.com