Re: Problems running autogen.sh

Hello Luke,

On Thu, 29 Mar 2007, Luke Yelavich wrote:

On Thu, Mar 29, 2007 at 09:37:05AM EST, Jan and Bertil Smark Nilsson wrote:
Greetings,

I'm trying to install the svn version of Orca on my Debian Unstable.
However, I get the following messages:

"Please add the files codeset.m4 gettext.m4 glibc21.m4 iconv.m4
isc-posix.m4 lcmessage.m4 PROGTEST.M4 from the /usr/share/aclocal
directory to your autoconf macro directory or directly to your aclocal.m4
file."

Have you got the gnome-common package installed? Just about all GNOME
projects I've downloaded from svn/CVS, have needed that package.

Yes, I have Gnome-common version 2.12.0-2 installed.

Bertil