Re: brlapi

Greetings,

On Sun, 26 Nov 2006, Samuel Thibault wrote:

And do you have /usr/lib/libbrlapi.so ?

Samuel

Yes, I do - and I did. The problem is now solved. I don't know why it didn't work. After my last message I removed BRLTTY 8dev, purged the previously removed version of BRLTTY 3.7.2 and reinstalled it. And it works...

All I need to do now is to install the correct drivers for my Nvidia Riva TNT video adapter, and I'll be able to form an impression of orca and Gnopernicus. You don't happen to know the public key for http://people.debian.org/~rdonald/nvidia?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Bertil