Re: BRLTTY doesn't work with USB to serial cable.

Hi,

Samuel Thibault, le Mon 18 Dec 2006 14:28:04 +0100, a écrit :
> Sebastian Dellit, le Mon 18 Dec 2006 14:13:53 +0100, a écrit :
> > Simon give me a hint with the menu.lst (thanks to Simon ... :-)).
> >
> > In the menu.lst of grub I can find a line with brltty. This command
> > load the brltty with ttyS0. I change the ttyS0 to ttyUSB0 and restart
> > the computer. Now, the braile was detected during startup.
>
> Aow, yes, boot options possibly take precedence over brltty.conf, that's
> a bug.

Mario, do you agree that the brltty=pm,ttyS0,de boot options that
the user gives to debian installer should't be propagated to the
installed grub? (since brltty-udeb already propagates the settings
into /target/etc/brltty.conf) If you agree, I'll submit a bug to the
debian-installer package that handles that (the user-params command from
package debian-installer-utils).