debian-installer not alterable at USB Braille display

Hi,

I started the installation of the daily-built image of 12-12 with my
Braille display that was connected to the computer via USB. At the boot
prompt, I pressed enter and the Braille display was recognized indeed.
However, BRLTTY was started with the American text table. When I chose
Germany for language and keyboard layout, the hardware detection was
started.

Samuel once provided an image where one could choose the text table and
where the appropriate one was suggested by default. Wasn't this feature
adopted for the installer?

Simon