Orca and Debian

Hello,

I would like to suggest to make a packet for the screen Reader Orca
available for one of the next version of Debian because I would like
to be able to chose which screen reader I use.

I am multiple disabled, that means in addition to my visual
impairment I can use only my left hand to type on the keyboard.
Gnopernicus however use for nearly every things a combination of keys
on the numeric pad with is on the right hand side, that means I have
to move the left hand for every Gnopernicus command to the numeric pad
and afterward back in order to continue with the typing. I am able to
do it but it is not very comfortable. If you using Orca you are able
to use most of the time the standard keystroke for Gnome applications
and Orca just speaks to you, that is more comfortable for me.

I guess users of notebooks have a problem, too with Gnopernicus,
because notebooks don't have a numeric pad usually.

At the moment it is very hard to get Orca working on Debian Sarge,
even if you are able to compile programs yourself.

Best regards
Petra Ritter