Moving from a high to a low mort'gage rate

Alternative: Treat 'im rough, you get you muff.--Ali G If wishes were horses, pigs would fly. All of you that intend to ring, you undertake a dangerous thing. After a storm comes a calm. Scratch my back and I will scratch yours.
If wishes were horses Migs would fly. A creaking door hangs longest. and A creaking gate hangs long. It's a poor job that can't stand at least one supervisor.
If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. A fox smells its own lair first. and A fox smells its own stink first. Grace Hopper Alternative: Red sky at night: sailor's' delight. Red sky in the morn: sailor's be warned