Re: Installer for the blind forr Sarge

Hi Samuel

am Sonntag, 14. Mai 2006 um 11:28 schrieben Sie:

> At last, I can answer to this: official debian installation images now
> include brltty.

> For now, only daily builds include it starting from today.  You can
> download a mini iso from

> http://people.debian.org/~joeyh/d-i/images/daily/netboot/mini.iso

Works the official image the same way as the Non-oficial image?
The reson way I ask is I did the installation with the non-official
Sarge image from your Site. I plan to put a report on me expirence
with the accesseble Image on me Web Site and would like to know
whether something has change in the officiell Image.

Mit freundlichen Grüssen/ Best regarts

Petra Ritter

Zugang für alle
Schweizerische Stiftung zur behindertengerechten Technologienutzung
Seefeldstrasse 65
8008 Zürich
Tel. +41 (0)1 383 44 16
Fax +41 (0)1 383 44 92