Re: Running BBrllty as an user

On Mon, May 01, 2006 at 10:57:54AM +0200, Petra Ritter wrote:
>  As Root I can run Brltty with no problem however if I log in as User
>  I get folowing error message:
BRLTTY is supposed to be run as root. Thereafter, it should attach itself to
any virtual console that you open.

You should add BRLTTY to your system's initialization scripts, or if you only
want it to start once you have logged in, set up the sudo command to invoke it
from your ~/.bash_profile file (or the equivalent if you are using a shell
other than bash).