Re: how to build installation diskettes with BRLTTY 3.6

One source with a method for doing this is at

http://wiki.osuosl.org/display/LNX/Making+a+Custom+Boot+CD+for+Debian

Also on that page, he mentions some shell scripts that automate much of the process. Even though this page is for Dell Linux users, the information on it and links will probably be helpful.

Chris

On -1 xxx -1, it was written: