From: Mirabella, Mathew J
Sent: Tuesday, 7 December 2004 8:53 AM
To: debian-accessibility list
Subject: RE: Making the access floppy work.

Ok this makes sense.  However, when I boot with the boot floppy... I get
no speech (even after inserting the root floppy when the system asks for
it).  I have the dectalk express connected to the serial port and have
it turned on.  I would like to know what I should do to get this to
work.  Either this is a special boot parameter or something else???