From: Andor Demarteau [mailto:andor@nl.linux.org]
Sent: Monday, 6 December 2004 6:45 PM
To: Mirabella, Mathew J
Cc: debian-accessibility list
Subject: Re: Making the access floppy work.

Mat,
the floppies use a speakup-kernel, I'm not sure if you need a special
boot-var as is used for brltty.

No their are no cd-images as of yet with access-support.
I made one myself but only with brltty.

You need to build a custrom-kernel to get that support on a cd.

--
Andor Demarteau                 E-mail: andor@nl.linux.org
student computer science        www: http://www.nl.linux.org/~andor