fix for missing nic drivers in access version of DI

Hi.  It appears some common nic drivers are missing from the access
version of Debian installer.  The 3c59x is an example.  The problem can
be fixed by adding the line

nic-modules-${kernel:Version} *

to the

installer/build/pkg-lists/access-net-drivers/i386.cfg

file.  The standard DI has this module on the root disk, but it seems to
have been removed to make space for packages in the access version.
Since this isn't a general DI problem, I'm posting it to this list.  I
still haven't fixed the problem of the speakup kernel not getting
installed by default on the access floppies.  When I fix it, should I
post the fix to this list or to the debian-boot list?

          Kenny