is brltty available in the d-i cdrom ?

Hello,

In fact all is in the subject.
I downloaded the latest Debian Installer in order to install sarge with
brltty support. the iso image I downloaded is named
sarge-i386-netinst.iso and is about 111837184 bits. I grabbed it on a
cdrom but when I try to boot and activate brltty to install sarge with
braille support my braille display doesn't work at all, it is not
initialized.
So my question : BRLTTY support is it included in this iso image or may
I download another iso image or image on floppies ?
at boot prompt I type :
linux26 brltty=ht,tts/0,fr
I have an Handytec braille display on ttyS0 and want a french braille
table. Is it correct ?

Thx in advance for your help,

--
Nath