Re: Mozilla 1.5 and accessibility support

Hi.

In Mozilla 1.4 Debian Packages accessibility was already enabled.
I manually verified that back then.  When I tried Mozilla 1.5 with gnopernicus
(all from Debian packaging), I was at least partially able to read
a web site I browsed to.  It is far from really being useful,
but Gnopernicus was at least able to see the rendered page partially,
and I could use TAB to jump from link to link.  Given that, I did
not recheck if 1.5 has accessibility enabled too.  But I am fairly
sure it has.  IIRC, you just need to build the Mozilla package
to the point where the configure script has finished running.  Some
file like config.h or something will then contain the various build time
settings.  I believe the variable you are looking for (in case you
really want to check) is something with ACCESSIBILITY=1.

--
CYa,