Re: Java support in Debian gnopernicus package

The Java Access Bridge is not available in Debian, so if Gnopernius
explicitly checks for the availability of that at build time,
the Debian package does certainly not include this.
However, I wonder why it would need build time support.
I always thought everything was supposed to go through at-spi?