Gnopernicus Status Update

Hi.

This mail is for those of you who have asked me in private
about the status of new a Gnopernicus version in Unstable.

I am happy to inform you that the strange segfault crash of Gnopernicus >0.7
is gone, and I have started to upload necessary packages for
Gnopernicus 0.7.1.  We need a new gnome-speech, which is currently
awaiting FTP master approval.  When this is done, I'll upload
Gnopernicus 0.7.1 into Unstable.  For the very unpatient of you, you can
find the necessary packages at
http://people.debian.org/~mlang/gnopernicus
(You need at least libgnome-speech2_0.2.7-1_i386.deb and
gnopernicus_0.7.1-1_i386.deb.)

--
CYa,