Re: Welcome!

On Thu, 2003-02-27 at 10:28, Mario Lang wrote:

> Besides that, we still need Gnopernicus packaged, to provide
> a GNOME screen reader.  I've hired Colin Walters
> to have a look at this very complicated issue.  I'm quite eager
> to hear news in this direction, but so far, we have to wait.

Ok, gnome-speech is waiting in queue/NEW, and preliminary packages of
gnopernicus are in my "staging" repository; see
http://people.debian.org/~walters/

I had to make a bunch of fixes to the upstream build system, which sort
of delayed things.

Any feedback on the packages are appreciated; I haven't been able to
really test them extensively myself.