Re: DNS records for the Debian Academy

On Fri, Sep 30, 2022 at 8:31 AM Nilesh Patra <nilesh@debian.org> wrote:
> Is there any DD that can help us?

Since Jonathan Bustillos created the salsa issue and is also a member of the
debian academy team, it is best if you ask them to do it. They are a DD already and would
have access to master.d.o to do the required setups.

I completely agree with you. Let's wait and see if Jonathan can do it.

> Alternatively, how can I get DD permissions, so that I can try it myself?

It is not something that can happen in a day out of the blue, I'm afraid.

I understand. I was afraid about that too, but it was just another option.

Regards,
Dashamir