And hosting a course sounds interesting but my speaking skills and knowledge (which I can impart) are very limited for now at least, I would love the idea of hopefully fueling others start their journey into editing but I myself am sort of stuck in the begging of it, but I'll keep it in my head and maybe make some if I believe I have anything of value to teach.

thanks for the warm welcome
Yashraj

On 07/09/22 13:11, Dashamir Hoxha wrote:
Dear Yashraj,

We appreciate your enthusiasm and support for Debian Academy.
Please subscribe to https://lists.debian.org/debian-academy/ to stay in touch with the discussions and the latest developments, and to coordinate with the rest of the team.

Your skills (video editing) could be very useful. One of the ideas that was discussed in the last online meeting of debian-academy, was to find some suitable videos from https://peertube.debian.social/ and to create some initial courses based on them (just to get started). Some of the videos may need a bit of editing, maybe they should be split in smaller parts, etc. This can be one of the things that you can help with.

Some of these educational videos can be found with a simple search, for example:
Some others may be more difficult to find. Anyway, you can start with just a couple of them that you like the most.

You can also organize a course where you can share with us your knowledge and skills in video editing. I would be interested in participating in such a course (as a student).

Welcome to Debian Academy!
Dashamir

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Disaster <yashraj.moghe@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Sep 7, 2022 at 7:11 AM
Subject: Debian Academy Volunteering
To: Dashamir Hoxha <dashohoxha@gmail.com>

Hey!

Hey there, I am super fascinated by the idea of programs and decided to reach out today, Although I am not knowledgeable on much of enough to teach for the debian academy in the sense, but I thought of asking for where my skills are relevant, I am an "amateur" Video Editor and I pride myself for my resources being completely FOSS and although I do fully understand not much editing usually takes place in courses from what I know, I wished to let you know my support in any form if needed, Since that is basically where most of my knowledge extends and that is as helpful as I can be!

I wish you a good journey with your try and reviving the Debian academy, I would love to see it thrive as a new space for both people wanting to learn and people wanting to teach their specialization in Debian.

Regards,
Yashraj