Re: Training about how to use Moodle

On Fri, Aug 26, 2022 at 5:26 PM David Billsbrough <kc4zvw@orlando220.org> wrote:
Hello Dashamir and all,

Hope we have another Jitsi session soon.

Feel free to propose new meeting date/times. Most probably I will be present.

By the way, it was nice talking to all of you in the last Jitsi meeting, thanks for participating. I enjoyed it and I hope that I got a better understanding of everyone's vision about the Debian Academy.
Not everyone agrees that my approach is the best one, but we can give it a quick try, just to get started, and later we may organize courses of better quality, as well as building a proper infrastructure for the academy.

As a side note, my BBB server (https://bbb.fs.al) was not accessible because of problems in the firewall configuration. I install it in an LXD container, and there is firewalld installed on the host: http://dashohoxha.fs.al/docs/install-bbb-with-lxd.html
I didn't have a good understanding of how firewalld works, and its configuration was wrong. I have fixed it already: https://discuss.linuxcontainers.org/t/fix-networking-with-firewalld/14952

Regards,
Dashamir

I started to make some notes about what I was hoping to learn from this
team here:

   https://salsa.debian.org/kc4zvw/training-notes

regards,

David