Re: Fwd: Workshop Debian Packaging: Test workshop

On 22/01/2021 05:56, Mechtilde Stehmann wrote:
Hello,

I did a first entry at academy.debian.net also to test the system.

I also want to get an impression about the people who want to participate.

Regards

Mechtilde

As I am involved with the South Devon Tech Jam and also the Devon and Cornwall Linux user group meetings, then perhaps this could be something that could be presented. Or at least an opportunity to promote the activity, discuss further and get some feedback.

What would you like in terms of feedback on this ?

Paul