Re: Fwd: Workshop Debian Packaging: Test workshop

Hi Mechtilde,

I think the first contents you have added are fine to create a structure
of your workshop. Are you planning to create and upload videos
explaining some stuff?

Regards
Jathan

--
A permissive license would only be more "free" than a license like the
GPL, when a society that allows slavery be considered more free than