setting up OpenPGP screenshots

Hi, all

Due to the recent Thunderbird changes which includes moving away from Enigmail and the transition from GNUPG to OpenGPG I have decided to set up fresh keys.

As a result, I also need to set this up with my 2nd e-mail address, I can take screen shots of the process using Thunderbird 78 and share these, so they can be added as part of a course on this (if we are planning on including this as a topic).

But other documentation relating to Debian will also need to be updated over time too, I will check the admin manual for example.

Would this be useful?

Paul

--
Paul Sutton