Videos

Hi

I have started work on some LaTeX Beamer videos created using VokoScreen
and TeX Studio.

These are on my peertube account at

https://diode.zone/video-channels/debianacademy/videos

I have tried to make it clear they are not part of the project as such,
I am just creating these so I can see how things go.

Hopefully these can complement the course that have started on the
Moodle Platform.

There is NO audio,  my voice isn't that, good for audio but does perhaps
allow others to dub the video in their own language.

Hope this helps

Regards

Paul
--