Re: LinkedIn group

On 29/09/2020 10:37, Paul Sutton wrote:
> Hi All
>
> Just wondered if it would be worth setting up a LinkedIn group for the
> Debian Academy? Asking as it is a good way for us to network plus also
> we can endorse each others skills etc.
>
> I don't mind doing this.
>
> Regards
>
> Paul Sutton

Hi Paul,

I do not consider necessary to create a LinkedIn account for Debian
Academy. If you want to help spreading the word and inviting to more
people over the Internet to participate with us, I think it could be a
good idea if you organise with our Debian Publicity Team to publish
updates or announcements about Debian Academy. Also you could create an
account for Debian Academy on some Free Social Network services like
Mastodon at the FOSSTODON instance, due here there are a lot of Free
Software users and possible interested people around Debian and Debian
Academy,

Regards
Jathan

--
A permissive license would only be more "free" than a license like the
GPL, when a society that allows slavery be considered more free than