Project help - adding courses to moodle

Hi, All

Both myself (zleap on irc) and David (kc4zvw on irc) are trying to add courses to the moodle instance, and we are both struggling, trying to navigate moodle is not easy.

I am going to watch the video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz8UZFo0mRE

I think i have added David as a student and non editing teacher but I can't even find the page that does that now, the enrol student has a list of letters for surname and first name and doesn't seem to show anything.

I seem to spend a lot of time clicking in circles.

Would it be possible to get some help with this please. I know people are busy but perhaps it would be worth having a meeting on something like jitsi, where we can share screens.

Thanks

Regards

Paul
--