Re: Getting back in the saddle - Mac LC475

On 2/17/2023 12:04 AM, Finn Thain wrote:
<snip>
I still put stable mac68k kernel binaries on sourceforge from time to
time. I will put up another one as soon as Al Viro's recent bug fix for
arch/m68k/mm/fault.c goes upstream as it is needed on mac68k systems.

Very cool, was able to grab the latest available kernel and it booted right up. Spent some time getting my userland as up to date as possible - seems some of that has moved around. I'd love to see the 6.x stuff being discussed elsewhere up and running - I've already gotten my Mac OS X on PearPC compiled for m68k working again, so I might as well try to compile something useful even though I still can't code worth a bean.

Thanks!

Scott H.